• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Millies gone to the vets

Louise1823

Just noticed after tonights walk that Mill's was biting alot at the inside of her back leg. When we had a look, the skin was very red and broken.
Im not sure if its a rash or where she has bitten it slightly raw :(
My hubby has just gone with her to the vets so Im hoping its just a skin problem :xfngr:

She's just back and the vet reckons she came in contact with something that has caused her a reaction/infection. We've been given some cream to apply twice a day and some antibiotics too.
Hopefully all that will clear it up and she'll be a bit more comfortable with it soon...

Ahhh, hope she is doing well again quickly. The ointment should heal that discomfort quickly. :flwr:

Thanks everyone! Shes such a little trooper - she has just let us put the cream on no problems, rolled right over on her back and gave me a big lick on the face :D

There are so many things at this time of year that can cause a rash, I hope it clears up quickly. :flwr:

Back