• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I can't believe this 'designer cross'

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
I sure hope this wasn't a deliberate mating :(. And I cannot believe they were selling them for this price. :eek:

For Sale
Beautiful Tri coloured King Bassets for sale they are 6 weeks old. Their mother is a tri coloured basset hound and their father is a tri coloured Cavalier King Charles.The pups look more like a basset hound than a King Charles.They are family reared and very friendly and playful.They are wormed and vaccinated.

Price: €250

Lets hope it was an accidental mating :xfngr: Bit pricey though for an accident dont you think??:eek: .

I'm trying to imagine what that cross would look like. :eek: I'd call that a mutt. You wouldn't believe the prices people are asking here in the States for "designer dogs" such as these. It makes my skin crawl!

Why would anyone want to cross a Cavalier with any other breed? Why mess with perfection? ;)

Lori

that just had to have been an accident.

I heard this somewhere once about a designer breed.

Someone said they were going to cross a
Pit Bull with a Shih-tzu and call the puppies
Bullshits :rolleyes:

there has been a few litters of that cross. the last one I saw was the pairs second litter & the mother was the cavalier !
do the idiots not realise that bassets are HUGE dogs if you add normal legs to them

do the idiots not realise that bassets are HUGE dogs if you add normal legs to them

yes, I was surprised to see something on animal planet about bassets where it said they weigh as much as a labrador retriever!

My two female bassets were 38 and 45 lbs but a friends basset male was about 60. I love bassets, I love cavaliers but not both in the same package. Bassets can be so so stubborn...why would you add that to the cavalier personality.

Back