Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Snoring

Post Thanks / Like

Default Snoring

Do all dogs snore? Charlie is 1 yr old and he has the loudest snore ever! Even if he is going for a sneaky 5 minute nap he always snores.

Post Thanks / Like

My husband banned the dogs from the bedroom at night because all except Oz (16 months) snore.
    Bev
    Oliver (blenheim, born 3/2001), Riley (black & tan, born 8/2002,), Madison (ruby, born 9/2003), and Oz (tri-color, born 7/2007)

Post Thanks / Like

Yes Sally snores too If I get up early for work and she is still asleep in the kitchen I can hear her snoring from upstairs. It always makes me smile!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Two of mine don't, one sometimes, and one regularly and has to be poked all night long or be exiled to a separate room.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Charlie snores too!

Last night Charlie was having a dream and he was barking in his sleep. Quite funny! He woke himself up. My husband and I were laughing!
    Sandy (me) Charlie (Blenheim - born 7/1/07) Lucy (Tri-Color - born - 9/15/08 )

Post Thanks / Like

My husband banned the dogs from the bedroom at night because all except Oz (16 months) snore.
    Haha, my fiance has tried banning the boys from the bedroom because of the constant snoring, but then when I actually put them out of the bedroom he feels bad and lets them right back in Miles snores more than Truman, and he is LOUD! He's also the soundest sleeper, so I can pick him up and move him anywhere in hopes that he'll stop snoring and he doesn't wake up. He also dreams a lot so moves his paws like he's running and he makes these weird whimpering sounds when he sleeps..plus his eyes are kind of open, so he is REALLY strange to share a bed with!
    Carrie - Mom to my boys, Miles (a Ruby born 4/15/07) and Truman (a B&T born 11/28/07) and my girls, cats Hailey and Kayla (born @ 4/15/04 - they were found as strays )

Post Thanks / Like

mine does when they are really tired..just like me

Post Thanks / Like

Default Snoring

Dogs dreaming is so funny - and when they wake themselves up from a dream it's even funnier!

Boxers are the worst snorers I have ever encountered, not to mention the farting while asleep (and awake) . My lot are pretty quiet, except for my Cavalier who snores the house down. I don't know how the rest put up with her all night

Post Thanks / Like

bosley snores like you wouldnt believe. He snorts too when hes excited, hungry, happy but thats ok.

I have never heard a dog snore so loud until I met Bos

Post Thanks / Like

Pixie snored really loud. Bandit snores sometimes. He is pretty sporadic.