• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Snoring

steph

Do all dogs snore? Charlie is 1 yr old and he has the loudest snore ever! Even if he is going for a sneaky 5 minute nap he always snores. :rotfl:

Yes Sally snores too :rotfl:If I get up early for work and she is still asleep in the kitchen I can hear her snoring from upstairs. It always makes me smile!

Two of mine don't, one sometimes, and one regularly and has to be poked all night long or be exiled to a separate room. :rolleyes:

Charlie snores too!

Last night Charlie was having a dream and he was barking in his sleep. Quite funny! He woke himself up. My husband and I were laughing!

My husband banned the dogs from the bedroom at night because all except Oz (16 months) snore.
Haha, my fiance has tried banning the boys from the bedroom because of the constant snoring, but then when I actually put them out of the bedroom he feels bad and lets them right back in ;) Miles snores more than Truman, and he is LOUD! He's also the soundest sleeper, so I can pick him up and move him anywhere in hopes that he'll stop snoring and he doesn't wake up. He also dreams a lot so moves his paws like he's running and he makes these weird whimpering sounds when he sleeps..plus his eyes are kind of open, so he is REALLY strange to share a bed with!

Dogs dreaming is so funny - and when they wake themselves up from a dream it's even funnier!

Boxers are the worst snorers I have ever encountered, not to mention the farting while asleep (and awake) :eek:. My lot are pretty quiet, except for my Cavalier who snores the house down. I don't know how the rest put up with her all night :rolleyes:

bosley snores like you wouldnt believe. He snorts too when hes excited, hungry, happy :p but thats ok.

I have never heard a dog snore so loud until I met Bos :)

Snoring...

Frankie is happily snoring away in front of the open fire right now. A very noisy, a very happy cavalier...(y)
Gloucester Girl

Maddie snores - whether it's a 5 minute nap or a full-on sleep. And even though she's quite little she's very very loud!

Pippin only snores occasionally, but does wake himself up barking in his sleep. Bless.:lotsaluv:

Pippa gets a prod when she gets really loud at night, but usually just wakes up looks at me and falls back asleep snoring again!! Also Pippa doesnt have to actually be asleep to snore- she does it when shes lay down relaxing too!!

i'm afraid i love listening to Peaches snore :D she doesnt always but generally when she is having a good nap :D

my baxter snores all the time and i love hearing it as i know that he is sleeping well!!

Back