• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Thoughts on Duck Complete Frozen Raw Food

MX1

Thinking of moving Bella to a prepared raw diet. A few of my local pet supply stores carry Duck brand foods. I tried a search, but came up with very few results.

Pros?
Cons?

Suggestions on moving to this without hurting her little tummy.

Thanks
Tim

I feed a frozen complete raw diet to my guys (Primal is the brand I use) and they love it and are thriving on it.

Thinking of moving Bella to a prepared raw diet. A few of my local pet supply stores carry Duck brand foods. I tried a search, but came up with very few results.

Pros?
Cons?

Suggestions on moving to this without hurting her little tummy.

Thanks
Tim
I am always interested to know why people decide to change the diet of their dog, is it because they are not doing well on what they are being fed now?
Over the years I must have tried every dog food going except frozen prepared duck, it is a fasinating subject dog food. What are you feeding now?

I am always interested to know why people decide to change the diet of their dog, is it because they are not doing well on what they are being fed now?
Over the years I must have tried every dog food going except frozen prepared duck, it is a fasinating subject dog food. What are you feeding now?

She is on a mix of RC mini dry and Chappie. I like the idea of her eating something close to a natural diet, and she is not a fan of dry food by itself.

Tim

Last edited:
I think there is a group on the board that are raw food fans might be worth reading what they have to say.
I like to feed mine a meat and biscuit diet mainly tinned meat, chappie, butchers tripe mix, all mixed with wholemeal biscuit and then last thing at night I give them wholemeal baked biscuit made by Laughing dog. This is a realy hard baked biscuit that is realy good for their teeth.
www.laughingdog.co.uk

Pros?
Cons?

Mine are on a raw diet and have been on either Primal or Nature's Variety frozen prepared raw as a small part of their diet their entire lives and they love it, especially the rabbit.

Back