Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wish Dora Luck!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Wish Dora Luck!

Just dropped Dora off in Blanchardstown for her spay
    Felt extremely bad about it as she's been through rather a lot, but I know it'll be better for her in the long run.

Good news is there's no sign of a murmur yet and shes in great health! I think she's going to be a handful though from a recuperation point of view. She's extremely athletic and will jump up on anything. :/ I was over in my mums a couple of days ago and helping her make this bed that has a new matress. It's literally about 3 and a half feet off the ground (probably closer to 4ft) and she hopped up on it like it was a footstool. I nearly fell over. We'll have to watch her like a hawk. Once she makes a full recovery we should think about enrolling her for agility I think
    Cecily, owned by Dougal (B&T boy, age 2) and Dora (Blenheim female, age 2, rescue)

Cavaliers at the bridge, much missed and not forgotten: Aggie (tricolour female) and Rio (Blenheim female) and Tandie (ruby female)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Cecily, I hope all goes well today for Dora. It does sound like you might have your hands full when she comes home!
    Tanya, Mark and Cleo (Blen Girl Born 5th May 2006)

Post Thanks / Like

Hope all goes well today for Dora. Give her a big hug from us when she gets home
    Ollie Roxy Bailey

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Cecily ,
    thinking of you and Dora today . Heidi as you know had to be spayed afew weeks ago , she did lie in her crate quietly for afew days after she came home , but was soon back to normal . We had a step for the couch but she refused to use it after afew days . She's back to her usual self now . I put cotton doggie t-shirts on her to keep her away from her stitches they were great just long enough to keep them covered and short enough to allow her to pee when needed without taking them off . I kept her in her crate in my room for afew nights bringing her out when she needed .
    Lots of TLC for Dora for afew days and she'll be fine .

Love to Dora from Heidi , Nifa and Rua
    Mimi
    Mum to Heidi ( Tri-female ) Nifa (Blenheim female ) & Rua ( Ruby male )
    & Cavalier Angel Ruby ( Blenheim female ) at the Bridge

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sure she'll be fine, you may have a big of sucking up to do with her though
    Stephen 3 Cavs - Cody, Abigail & Jasmine, Gavin the terrier and the cats - Buffy, Kendra, Thomas, Caleb, Robin & Cadbury, the Geckos - Crane, Poole, Schmidt, Amber, Seven, Eleven, Thirteen, Ivy, Gretchen, Darcy, Ari, Zeva, Claude & Claudine, Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Dov, Ronia, Netanya

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Get well soon Dora

Hello from Lucy and her staff, Eileen

I'm taking Lucy to be spayed tomorrow and am really very anxious about it although I know it is the best thing for her. Thinking of Dora and wishing her well but also sparing a thought for her human family. I took advice from this site and invested in baby gro...s, to which I introduced Lucy this week to familiarise her with them. She doesn't appear to mind popping into her jimjams of an evening, but somehow manages to wriggle free during the night!!! I leave her at the clinic early tomorrow morning and will probably fret for the rest of the day.

Doggy best wishes to Dora,

Eileen (and her owner, ruby Cavalier Lucy)

Post Thanks / Like

Thinking good thoughts! I'm sure she'll be just fine.

Charlie sends her a big kiss!
    Sandy (me) Charlie (Blenheim - born 7/1/07) Lucy (Tri-Color - born - 9/15/08 )

Post Thanks / Like

Awww poor baby!
    Hope it all goes well for her.She's an amazing little cavalier.
    Sins

Post Thanks / Like

Hope all went well for Dora.
    Gus(blenhiem) Pippin(tri) DJ(ruby)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Hope Dora is feeling okay

from me and the boyz
    Kirsty
    Merlin and Oakleys Mum (Merlin -Male/B&T/5 years, Oakley - Male/Ruby/3.5years)