• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Wish Dora Luck!

cecily

Just dropped Dora off in Blanchardstown for her spay :(
Felt extremely bad about it as she's been through rather a lot, but I know it'll be better for her in the long run.

Good news is there's no sign of a murmur yet and shes in great health! I think she's going to be a handful though from a recuperation point of view. She's extremely athletic and will jump up on anything. :/ I was over in my mums a couple of days ago and helping her make this bed that has a new matress. It's literally about 3 and a half feet off the ground (probably closer to 4ft) and she hopped up on it like it was a footstool. I nearly fell over. We'll have to watch her like a hawk. Once she makes a full recovery we should think about enrolling her for agility I think :D

Cecily, I hope all goes well today for Dora. It does sound like you might have your hands full when she comes home!

Hope all goes well today for Dora. Give her a big hug from us when she gets home :hug:

Hi Cecily ,
thinking of you and Dora today . Heidi as you know had to be spayed afew weeks ago , she did lie in her crate quietly for afew days after she came home , but was soon back to normal . We had a step for the couch but she refused to use it after afew days . She's back to her usual self now . I put cotton doggie t-shirts on her to keep her away from her stitches they were great just long enough to keep them covered and short enough to allow her to pee when needed without taking them off . I kept her in her crate in my room for afew nights bringing her out when she needed .
Lots of TLC for Dora for afew days and she'll be fine .

Love to Dora from Heidi , Nifa and Rua
Mimi

I'm sure she'll be fine, you may have a big of sucking up to do with her though :cool:

Get well soon Dora

Hello from Lucy and her staff, Eileen

I'm taking Lucy to be spayed tomorrow and am really very anxious about it although I know it is the best thing for her. Thinking of Dora and wishing her well but also sparing a thought for her human family. I took advice from this site and invested in baby gro...s, to which I introduced Lucy this week to familiarise her with them. She doesn't appear to mind popping into her jimjams of an evening, but somehow manages to wriggle free during the night!!! I leave her at the clinic early tomorrow morning and will probably fret for the rest of the day.

Doggy best wishes to Dora,

Eileen (and her owner, ruby Cavalier Lucy)

Awww poor baby!
Hope it all goes well for her.She's an amazing little cavalier.
Sins

Oh the guilt!! :)

Poor little thing is very listless and despondant. I did get a little wag of the tail when I saw her but not the usual cartwheels (which I'm grateful for... dont' want her busting them stitches!!) and she's been very sleepy all evening. To be expected I know, but I hate it.

Eileen ... good luck to Lucy. Also have the baby gros (we invested last time we had a dog spayed!) Never thought that she might try to wriggle out of them during the night... thinking twice about putting her in them for the night now, as might do more harm than good. Best of luck tomorrow.

Hope Dora sleeps peacefully tonight and feels better in the morning.
:lotsaluv: Hugz and kisses from me and the girls :hug:

Back