• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Teeth & vaccinations

cecily

As Dora's teeth are quite bad the vet suggested we try some new food that is supposed to help clean their teeth. The kibble is larger than normal.. I forget the name of them. I'll ask her to write it down when we go in to pick Dora up later on. Anyway the vet said it's worked well with some other dogs, and can also be mixed in their regular kibble.

Anybody know anything about it?

Also I know this has come up before several times but I was wondering about vaccination schedules... Dougal will be due his boosters in January... he had his final puppy vaccines in Jan 2007, 1 yr boosters in Jan 2008 and would be due 2yr boosters, but I know Karlin has recommended putting them on a three year cycle instead of annual.

Back