• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cailean Needs Your Positive Thoughts

Glad you both got some sleep. :flwr:

Let us know how he's doing in the morning! Sending more positive thoughts his way!:flwr:

So glad to hear you and Cailean both got some much needed rest. Hoping the antibiotics are kicking in and he's feeling better.

Hope Cailean is feeling better now and the antibiotics are kicking in. Sending positive thoughts your way.

You and little Cailean are in our prayers!! Please keep us posted and hopefully the antibiotics will settle things for him now. :xfngr:

Cailean's a strange dog :).

On one hand, he's very sleepy and not himself. The next minute he's dancing around the kitchen like a lunatic, woofing & wagging, as mad as ever. He wants to do all the things he's always done, but he doesn't want to accept that he can't.

He is coughing less again, so I'll have to wait and see how things go. Thanks everyone for continuing to think of Cailean.

Still thinking of you and Cailean.

I think I know what you're describing. When Geordie went through a bad few days with MVD last summer I saw similar behavior. He so wanted to bark at things that excite him, he'd run to the fence and start to bark, but then he'd cough and look all confused like he hurt himself. I'd take him back inside after these incidents, and he'd sleep a lot.

They need extra love when this happens! :lotsaluv:

Back