• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Happy Birthday Dougal!

cecily

:hppybdy:
OK technically I'm a bit belated posting this (bad mommy) but here's Dougal, just turned 2 years old :lotsaluv:
DSCF1738.jpg

DSCF1748.jpg

Also can't resist posting some puppy pics!...
With his 2 brothers the day we collected him. dougal is the scraggly looking one on the right.
Resized_Dougal00057.jpg

Around 8 months old, with Tandie
Resized_walkies00005.jpg

Age 1!
Resized_Dogs00016.jpg

If I'd known I'd turn this into such a photo frenzy I would have posted to gallery! :oops:

Gosh he is already TWO! I remember when you first went in search of a breeder for a new puppy, and when you first brought him back. Time flies! :eek:

A very happy birthday Dougal! To the dog with the heaviest coat I have EVER seen!! :lol: He's a living teddy bear. :)

:lotsaluv::jump::hppybdy::jump::lotsaluv:
DOUGAL HAPPY BIRTHDAY
-----Aileen and the gang (Barney---Jazzie---Jake)

Happy birthday Dougal! He's gorgeous - I can't believe it's been two years already either!

Dougal is gorgeous. I absolutely love photos of him because he looks like a cuddly toy gone mad! I've never seen a coat like his before, it makes me laugh out loud, in fact, I always call my daughter over to the computer to have a look when any photos of Dougal come up because we both love him so much!
Happy Birthday Dougal :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv: :lotsaluv:

The two years have flown by. But he's not feeling his age ;) Everytime we go out children always say "look at the little puppy", so I think he believes this is licence to behave like a puppy ;) :D

Dougal is gorgeous. I absolutely love photos of him because he looks like a cuddly toy gone mad! I've never seen a coat like his before, it makes me laugh out loud, in fact, I always call my daughter over to the computer to have a look when any photos of Dougal come up because we both love him so much!

Really??! We're both very chuffed to hear that. Dougal loves having his ego stroked :)

:lotsaluv: :hppybdy::lotsaluv: Happy 2nd Birthday Dougal :pi*no::mexwav:

Cecily, I was gobsmacked when I read 2 :eek: I thought that this was his 1st Birthday. Is it really two years since you went off to collect him? :yikes

Back