• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello, new here!

Kizzys Mum

Hi everyone,

We recently adopted a ex-breeding cavalier from Many Tears, she's 3 and was called Coral while she was there. We've re-named her Kizzy and she joins our other 2 dogs - 16 month old Ozzy (golden retriever) and 2 year old Zara (mini schnauzer). She's settled in really well and it's like she's always been here!

This forum looks really useful and I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone :)

Heather

Welcome aboard! Looking forward to seeing pics, I might just search on Many Tears to find Kizzy under her old name...

Welcome to you - and to Coral-now-Kizzy. I saw Coral on the Many Tears website and was very tempted myself, as she was unusually young for one of their ex-breeding rescues, so I'm so glad she's found her forever home with you.

Kate and Oliver

Thanks for all the messages, I will try and get some pics up soon!!
Kate - yes, she is unusually young - we think it might be that she is quite large for a cavalier, so her puppies were too big to be "fashionable". At least she's out of it all now :)

Back