Thread: Black&tan

Post Thanks / Like

Default Black&tan

Black&tan four years old at friends of the animals
    ---Aileen and the gang(Barney---Jazzie---Jake)
    Cavaliers at the bridge Mattie and Rocky& Sam
    Better to light a candle for one lost dog than to curse the darkness of man's indifference.Saving just one dog won't change the world but it surely will change the world for that one dog.

Post Thanks / Like

Brock still looking

Brock has been to the groomers today with Katie the Yorkie. He has had a hair cut and a lovely bath. he is now even more handsome.

He is having a second puppyhood at the moment and is full of fun.
    Davy, SiānE&Ella
    & sometimes Cassie the cocker AKA 'the black shadow''

~Blind Dogs See With Their Hearts♥~
    My cavalier not spoilt...I'm just well trained!

Post Thanks / Like

Brock now in foster in Birmingham

more photos of him at the link

He's such a charactor is lively and full of fun. His tail never stops wagging He spent 5 minutes barking at a pigeon who landed on the fence this afternoon.

He's very clean in the house, loves going out in the car and loves walks, I'm sure he would take himself if he could the way he carries his lead about in his mouth.

He pulls a little on the lead to begin with but then settles down and enjoys sniffing everything.

He comes when called and knows basic commands, he will try his hardest to do whatever you ask he's just so eager to please, and so intelligent he learnt to give his paw for you to shake in under 10 minutes

He loves fuss and cuddles and will lie with his head on your shoulder looking up at you, and loves tummy rubs.

He's energetic but knows when to be calm and will quite happily snuggle up on your lap for some sleep. Although he loves being near you he also likes time on his own, and will happily lie in the corner or the kitchen and go to sleep so I don't think leaving him for a couple of hours will be a problem.

He really is a gorgeous boy, and will give someone so much pleasure and love...
    Last edited by Davy; 22nd November 2008 at 10:59 PM.
    Davy, SiānE&Ella
    & sometimes Cassie the cocker AKA 'the black shadow''

~Blind Dogs See With Their Hearts♥~
    My cavalier not spoilt...I'm just well trained!

Post Thanks / Like

My God......he is stunning......better not let Lisa see him Hope he finds his forever home soon,
    Ryan, Lisa, and Kieran.....our 2 Blenhiem girls Lucy and Megan, Jake the Lab, and the old man of the house...Charlie