Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What do you do when you go out?

Post Thanks / Like

Default What do you do when you go out?

Just wondering...

What do people do with their dogs when they go out? Or work?

Cheers!

Liz

Post Thanks / Like

Peaches has a crate that she goes in when i go to bed or if i have to pop out, i usually leave her a treat (pig's ear stuffed kong etc) but i find she wait's till i get home to eat it.

she goes in happily enough but i know she misses me.
    Mommy to Pepper the Guinea-Pig, Adoring fan of Peaches the Blenheim
    http://cirenscall.misi.co.uk/
    http://www.folksy.com/shops/Ciren

Post Thanks / Like

I don't work at the moment but when I do Star will be going to work with my husband.

If I do leave her alone she goes in her basket in the kitchen with Vinnie. She's really good though and doesn't make any fuss and always goes mad soon as we're home.

Post Thanks / Like

Mine stay in the kitchen, with access to the garden should they want it.
    Stephen 3 Cavs - Cody, Abigail & Jasmine, Gavin the terrier and the cats - Buffy, Kendra, Thomas, Caleb, Robin & Cadbury, the Geckos - Crane, Poole, Schmidt, Amber, Seven, Eleven, Thirteen, Ivy, Gretchen, Darcy, Ari, Zeva, Claude & Claudine, Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Dov, Ronia, Netanya

Rayleigh, Southend-On-Sea, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I used to crate Dylan but this past summer he suddenly began to hate it during the night. Maybe with his SM he got to hot or uncomfortable. When I go out he has the kitchen and lounge. I make sure nothing is left out he can get hold of and put the telly on, he likes watching it, especially cartoons.
    Dylan, Poppy & Kipling's
    *''' ' "*Mummy`` "*'
    ,'*" "*'

Post Thanks / Like

My 3 have access to downstairs while we're at work. Upstairs is gated off.
    I leave a radio on and plenty of toys down to occupy them. I can't leave anything with food though as Im afraid it would spark a fight (Millie is most definitely a food guarder!).
    I leave the back blinds on the house half pulled up so they can have a good look at whats going on in the back garden too.
    Mam to Millie, Chloe & Rex
    Baby boy Jack (waiting at the bridge) xxxxx

Post Thanks / Like

My ma minds my doggies as she lives with us, sometimes we all go out to dinner together and the doggies stay in the kitchen together if we are a long time away my sister lives next door and they let my doggie out to the bathroom!
    Mom to freddie 1 yr old (blen), baxter 1 yr old (ruby) and molly 3yr old (tri)

Post Thanks / Like

Sally has the kitchen/diner when we're out at work but she's never left more than 6 hours at a time. If we're going out for the whole day then we ask a friend or familymember to look after Sally for us. If we have no baby sitter we don't go!

Post Thanks / Like

Sally has the kitchen/diner when we're out at work but she's never left more than 6 hours at a time. If we're going out for the whole day then we ask a friend or familymember to look after Sally for us. If we have no baby sitter we don't go! We try to take Sally with us as much as possible when ever we go out and choose days out so that she can come too.

Post Thanks / Like

My three have the kitchen and hall stairs and landing, They usually stay in bed in the kitchen though. They are never alone more than 6 hours though and thats only 3 or 4 times a week.

It's funny they make a huge fuss when I come home and sometimes if I come home early they actually look surprised!
    Gus(blenhiem) Pippin(tri) DJ(ruby)