• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Andrew Brace

HollyDolly

Did anyone read last Friday's edition of dog world? Andrew Brace's column "Back from Barbados" www.dogworld.co.uk
He writes
"Pursuing health at the loss of breed type may be a dangerous road to tread."

I do wonder what planet these people are on, are they saying they would rather have a best in show winner but dead by the age of 5 or 6 because thats what it amounts too.:bang:

:bang::bang::bang::swear::bang::bang::bang:

-----Aileen and the gang (Barney---Jazzie----Jake)

I really cant convince myself he MEANT to say that:confused: Maybe the poor man was still suffering from sunstroke or something, having just returned from Barbados ?? Its still fresh in my mind watching that programme with the GSD's whose hocks wobbled precariously with every step getting BOB , and proudly exhibiting Pekes barely able to breathe . Are there still people out there who learnt NOTHING from watching that programme?

Back