• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Fund Raiser for this site

Sue.k

Hi Everyone,
I would like to do a fund raiser for Karlin to get much needed funds for this site. As some of you know I am an Independent Consultant for a company called Partylite, we do beautiful candles and accessories. The way this will work is 20% of the overall sales will go to Karlin so if anyone would like to see the catalogue to do some of your Christmas shopping PM me and we can arrange it. :p

Last edited:
Hey Sue, I would definitely love to have a look at your brochure. Do you post them or are they online?

count me in for the candles etc i never know what to get my Mum for xmas.
another idea would be to set up a paypal account so we can chip in everynow and then?

Great (and generous!!) idea. I love Partylite. I always get several dozen votives every year at winter and burn them every night. Great quality!!

Great idea, I'd love to have a look aswell, I would like to get some nice candles, :edited to add
just looked up partylite, candles look really nice, love the green 3 wick candle, and red pillar def. want to get some for christmas

Last edited:
Thank you Cathy, yes the votives are fantastic. If anyone is interested PM me. If there are alot of people in the Dublin area I could arrange to do a show and then you can see everything on display, I would just have to find a venue, let me know what you think guys :p

If there are alot of people in the Dublin area I could arrange to do a show and then you can see everything on display, I would just have to find a venue, let me know what you think guys :razz:

great idea(y)

Id love to order some stuff too,it would be a great idea to meet up and make a good day of it,where would you be thinking of venue wise?

I could do them in different areas, I was thinking that maybe one person from each County or area even had it in their home or if they know anywhere that might be good enough to donate a room to us for a few hours on a Sat or Sun afternoon, if anyone has any ideas let me know, I am really excited about this, its a way to say thank you to Karlin for doing such a wonderful job and always being there for us. Thank you Karlin :rah::rah:

I live in Killucan, Co Westmeath so we could start there!! If we can get the numbers to come along I could do it on a Saturday or Sunday afternoon, if anyone is interested let me know and we can get the ball rolling

Last edited:
This is factastic folks, one of my colleagues in Ballina, Co Mayo has offered to also do a fundraiser for us in that area, so if anyone is around that area PM me and I give you her details.

I have posted out the catalogue to those of you who requested it, PM me if you have any questions :p

I'd like to have a look at the catalogue.. but I'm not sure if you'd be prepared to send them to belgium?

I could see if I can get in touch with someone in Belgium that might hold a fundraiser over there for you, I am working on trying to organise someone in the UK at the moment, so :xfngr: that we can get someone in each country to do one :rah:

Hi everyone, so far we have raised €15, I will be posting Karlin the cheque this week :rah:

Will do Sandra, no problem, you could log on to Partylite in the UK and leave your details, one of the consultants could get in touch with you to organise one for you

Back