• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Weekend with the Dunbars

Holly

Weekend with the Dunbars in Atlanta

Ian Dunbar and his wife are doing a weekend-long seminar here in Atlanta, Dec. 6-8 at ZooAtlanta. I would love to go, but I will be at the Cavalier show in Nashville.

Info can be found here at Jerry Hope's website if anyone in the area is interested:

http://www.k-9coach.com/conference.html

Last edited:
He rarely does seminars like this any more so this is a fantastic opportunity to hear one of the people who totally changed the ways in which dogs are trained. I learned so much from his seminar here! :)

He rarely does seminars like this any more so this is a fantastic opportunity to hear one of the people who totally changed the ways in which dogs are trained. I learned so much from his seminar here! :)

Apparently, he is friends with Jerry Hope, who is here in GA, which is why he agreed to do the seminar. Jerry Hope is a trainer that we had at our last Cavalier Club meeting and then he came and did some obedience work at out last puppy picnic. He was pretty amazing and I really learned a lot.

I really wish I was able to go! But, I posted this, because Iknow there are several other Atlanta-area folks here ho might be interested.

Good News

They are doing a weekend (4 day) Seminar here in Ireland in April 09 with Dog Training Ireland. It has all been confirmed!

Another excuse for you to come see us :)

As soon as the details are all sorted I will of course post here.

Karlin - stop jumping up and down with excitment... I know I know we are all delighted here to have Kelly and Ian coming back!

Back