• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

something is wrong with Bandit

What a relief to read about his turn for the better! Whew! I kept thinking about him today at work...

India has twice had soft tissue injuries to her shoulder area from playing too rough with Geordie. Like you, we have a very large fenced back yard, and they can really build up speed when running full force. Perhaps he had a collision or turned too violently. I would let him rest in an x-pen for at least 2-3 days, and prevent any rough-housing so he can heal. It will seem like an eternity, but worth it as a precaution.

I sprained my wrist years ago and can still feel it today if I lift something too heavy. You might want to make sure he heals as much as possible so he won't re-injure himself.

Anyways, I'm so relieved that he is eating again and has stopped shaking. Give him an extra little hug from all of us! :lotsaluv:

Thanks everyone. I do appreciate the thoughts.

Cathy, it seems that it wasn't an injury after all. He had very swollen lymph nodes. (they are still swollen, but much smaller) He also is congested and sneezing. His energy is back, though and his appetite.
I will have to post some pictures I took of him chasing the leaves in the yard yesterday afternoon when i get a few spare minutes. None are particularly great quality (blurred b/c of his high action!) but they show his crazy antics. He was in "hog heaven" and didn't want to come inside. I had to make him!

:lotsaluv: So very pleased to hear that Bandit is feeling better. He will be taking down that stuffed dog again soon!

Back