• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello, everyone!

rhiannasmom

Hi, there!
I'm new to the board... and a new cav owner! :D We have a five month-old blenheim little girl named Amber Butternut. She's such a sweetie! We picked her up last month from a local breeder, so she spent lots of time with mommy and the other dogs of the house before coming home with us. I miss not having had her at 10 weeks old, but she makes up for it by having such a confident and friendly demeanor! She's great with all the kiddos that run through our house (we have a 10 yr-old daughter and a 5 yr-old son) and gets along well with other animals. She tries to get our cat to play, but he's too aloof! lol
I have to say that I really am impressed with this community! It's great to see other cav owners from all over the world in one spot! We're from the Dallas, TX area... not very many cavaliers around here, but I have found a local meetup group that gets together once a month.
I look forward to reading everyone's experiences! Talk with you soon!
Melissa

Welcome Melissa

Amber sounds like a lovely dog and I love the name Amber Butternut :)

Can't wait to see photos of Amber :snap:

Hello! Congratulations on your new Cav! I love the name. It's so creative, and it just fits a Cavalier. I have a Blenheim named Jasper, who will turn 1 year old on Saturday. We're in the Atlanta area.

This forum has been great. You'll love it!

Lori

Hi Melissa!

welcome to the board, Amber sounds a lovely little pup, look forward to seeing pics!

Back