Thread: Moorfields Molder

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

Default Moorfields Molder

My beautiful Molder will turn 9 next January and it's unbelievable how young his heart and soul are. Actually his body also looks like he's about 5 years old I'm so happy how healthy and happy he is, he hasn't change in personality since I got him when he was almost 5, he loves running free outside and playing, his coat hasn't got any gray hairs and so on and so on.. Those pictures of him were taken last weekend. You can see his eyebrows have no gray colour at all.

The other black and tan in the last picture is beautiful bitch named Perla, I was "puppysitting" her during the weekend.
    Sunna & the dogs:
    Fjalar (8 years old tricolour boy)
    Mirra (5 years old blenheim girl)
    Molder (black & tan) - beautiful angel waiting at the Rainbow~Bridge

Post Thanks / Like

I can't believe Molder will be 9!!!! What a fabulous looking boy!
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

He looks beautiful! Is he from moorfields lines?
    My Pippin(Tri) is and at almost 5 yrs old(feb) he still looks like a puppy and is in full health. I was in touch with the people who originally bred moorfields after researching online and it seems a lot of their dogs lived to be ripe old ages and were healthy right up to the end.
    Gus(blenhiem) Pippin(tri) DJ(ruby)

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you both

Quote Originally Posted by pippa View Post
    He looks beautiful! Is he from moorfields lines?
    My Pippin(Tri) is and at almost 5 yrs old(feb) he still looks like a puppy and is in full health. I was in touch with the people who originally bred moorfields after researching online and it seems a lot of their dogs lived to be ripe old ages and were healthy right up to the end.
    Yes, he's from the Moorfields kennel. I'm glad to hear how healthy your Pippin is
    Sunna & the dogs:
    Fjalar (8 years old tricolour boy)
    Mirra (5 years old blenheim girl)
    Molder (black & tan) - beautiful angel waiting at the Rainbow~Bridge

Post Thanks / Like

Lovely to hear my favorite golden oldie is still healthy and playful
    It sounds like the Moorfield lines are very solid healthwise. Kias dad is out of Moorfield-lines too(his mum is Moorfields Scully,litter-sister to Molder) and is 7 years soon,he has never had to go to the vets execpt for his annual shots and heartchecks..

Post Thanks / Like

Wow, he looks great! I can't believe he's 9 years old, he looks so young! The little girl is so pretty too, I bet it was hard to have her leave!
    Carrie - Mom to my boys, Miles (a Ruby born 4/15/07) and Truman (a B&T born 11/28/07) and my girls, cats Hailey and Kayla (born @ 4/15/04 - they were found as strays )