• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Moorfields Molder

Sunna

My beautiful Molder will turn 9 next January and it's unbelievable how young his heart and soul are. Actually his body also looks like he's about 5 years old :) I'm so happy how healthy and happy he is, he hasn't change in personality since I got him when he was almost 5, he loves running free outside and playing, his coat hasn't got any gray hairs and so on and so on.. Those pictures of him were taken last weekend. You can see his eyebrows have no gray colour at all.

ace22c04-667c-41bf-8989-cfe85585b93e.jpg

8c3395e3-a88f-46ea-9b5f-d3412990df8a.jpg

f4cc4bfc-47f1-467e-921b-e95ba7d13caa.jpg

The other black and tan in the last picture is beautiful bitch named Perla, I was "puppysitting" her during the weekend.

He looks beautiful! Is he from moorfields lines?
My Pippin(Tri) is and at almost 5 yrs old(feb) he still looks like a puppy and is in full health. I was in touch with the people who originally bred moorfields after researching online and it seems a lot of their dogs lived to be ripe old ages and were healthy right up to the end.

Thank you both :)

He looks beautiful! Is he from moorfields lines?
My Pippin(Tri) is and at almost 5 yrs old(feb) he still looks like a puppy and is in full health. I was in touch with the people who originally bred moorfields after researching online and it seems a lot of their dogs lived to be ripe old ages and were healthy right up to the end.

Yes, he's from the Moorfields kennel. I'm glad to hear how healthy your Pippin is :)

:luv:
Lovely to hear my favorite golden oldie is still healthy and playful :)
It sounds like the Moorfield lines are very solid healthwise. Kias dad is out of Moorfield-lines too(his mum is Moorfields Scully,litter-sister to Molder) and is 7 years soon,he has never had to go to the vets execpt for his annual shots and heartchecks..:)

Wow, he looks great! I can't believe he's 9 years old, he looks so young! The little girl is so pretty too, I bet it was hard to have her leave!

Wow, he looks great! I can't believe he's 9 years old, he looks so young! The little girl is so pretty too, I bet it was hard to have her leave!

Thanks :) Oh yes, it was very hard! I was seriously thinking about stealing her hehe..

Moorfields dogs are lovely - I've earmarked them as ones to watch for the next time I go puppy hunting. Not sure of their SM status though.

Gorgeous photos/

Beautiful dogs! Glad to hear they are healthy. It sounds like someone from the kennel is a big X-files fan! I must confess, I was/am, too. I thought that Molder was probably a nod at Scully and Mulder when I first saw his name. Looking at the name of his littermatte, Scully, confirmed my thoughts!

Beautiful dogs! Glad to hear they are healthy. It sounds like someone from the kennel is a big X-files fan! I must confess, I was/am, too. I thought that Molder was probably a nod at Scully and Mulder when I first saw his name. Looking at the name of his littermatte, Scully, confirmed my thoughts!

Yes, you're right :)

Oh, he is gorgeous.
I also know 3 Moorfields Cavies, a BT girl and 2 blens.

Kisses to Molder. (although I would never kiss the one from the TV).

Back