• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Groomers Products - USA

cy1266

I have a question...I've heard such wonderful things about "Groomers" products, so I decided to order the special color shampoos and the silk conditioner for my boys. I placed the order 3 weeks ago and still hadn't received it so I emailed customer service. I just got an email from their customer service department saying that they canceled my order because the shipping charge was more than the cost of my order :confused: So...does anyone know if I can buy Groomers products in the United States? I really want to try them!

Thank you!

Oh that's a shame. I use Groomers and they deliver next day, pity they didn't let you know, that's not like them.

I use Groomers and they deliver next day, pity they didn't let you know, that's not like them.
I know! I was checking my mail room every day, so excited to receive my order, and it never came. They did charge my credit card though! :rolleyes: I emailed them back asking if and where I can buy it in the US, and they never emailed me back :mad:. I'm really disappointed.

where did you order from? Try www.groomers.com that's where I get my stuff from. I got it within a week or 2. I hope that helps.

Thanks, I'm looking for the "Groomers" brand though...I don't think they sell it over here. Maybe I'll have to have someone bring it back for me next time one of my friends goes to Europe...

Did you get your money back? I'm shocked, they seem such a great company. I use the banana and mongo shampoo and the tropical conditioner, they make Dylan's coat so soft.

Yeah, they said they would credit my card, but still haven't responded as to if/where I can buy the products over here.

I have been searching the internet for you and I can't seem to find in the US anywhere. hmm.... you'd think we could find it here. Now I want to try their products! :) I hope you get your stuff or get your credit soon. Where did you buy it from? I found it here...http://www.groomers-online.com/

Back