• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Theme: Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde

Lisa_T

The idea of this theme is to show the extremes of your Cav's personality - both angelically good/sweet and very, very bad/evil/plain mad. Two sides of one coin, if you will.

If you have an image of two photos joined, you may submit that, or, in this case, two photos. However, they must be of the same dog (the theme makes no sense, otherwise) and the two photos count as one entry. Since some people will be submitting two photos, please make sure that you submit two medium size photos rather than the default largest that flickr gives - just to save on bandwidth/loading time... never to mention it's easier on the eyes for those of us with small screens!

Enjoy!

What a great idea Lisa, very original. Plenty of angelic pics, will have to search on my old pc for evil ones!!!

Angelic Mindy
IMG_0267.jpg
[/IMG]

Here's Rosie looking angellic

Nikon189.jpg

And here's her telling me to get the flipping camera out of her face and feed her!!!!!

Nikon013.jpg

This is Dougal's angelic "come on, give me a treat... you know you want to" face

angelDougal.jpg

The spiky (think horny, in a devilish way!) hair, the glowing eyes (?!), the forked tongue... You don't get any more dr. Jekyll than this!!
evildougal.jpg

LOLOL! I think Dougal has it in the bag, myself. I'll have to do some digging for appropriate angel/devil pics I think...

great pics everyone!!!!!

having trouble getting pics on the site, but I really enjoyed these!!!

This is Jasper's little angel, butter wouldn't melt in my mouth face
3051452314_079c86ee10.jpg

And this is is get that comb away from my ears mad, bad face :rotfl:
3050610411_b07b78c8b2.jpg

Back