• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Introducing Alanna

Lisa_T

... my housemate's Shih-Tzu puppy.

3036288732_c2ef5ffe03.jpg

... with my girls:

3035454235_39377c7b42.jpg

Alanna's much tinier than she looks in this pic! Both photos were taken my phones and they're surprisingly good, I think.

Oh my goodness how cute. Are you looking after her for a friend?

Edit: Oh sorry I see she lives with you all the time.

Last edited:
She's adorable Lisa! i can see the fluffy slipper resembalence!!! She looks the same size as amber there. How old is she now?

She's about 11 weeks or so, and is about half the size of Amber if not smaller. The foreshortening in the photo makes her look bigger than she really is. Temperamentally she's exactly half way between my two - loves to play but also a real little cuddler. She doesn't have Holly's neuroses or Amber's genius for getting into trouble .... so far. :)

Yup. Amber and Alanna were actually doing the play-bow chase thing this morning, and Holly played a (very short) game of tug-of-war with the baby too. Also Holly is starting to discipline Alanna which is probably as good a sign as any that the pup's been accepted. My girls aren't quite so good at the whole mad-puppy-zoomies thing though. My housemate said they're like "Ladies in Lavender" - two well bred, sedate girls who have settled into a nice routine. In that case Holly is Maggie Smith and Amber Judi Dench.... :)

Back