• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Catching Leaves and Defying Gravity

islewriter, you are welcome anytime! but you have to let me come visit you in Scotland. :)

as for the camera, it is just the Canon digital rebel XT that came out about 4 years ago.. A good lens is the key. The camera comes with a mediocre lens. The REAL trick is to take LOTS of pictures, and you will wind up with a few good ones if you do.

thanks everyone!

:lotsaluv:

I LOVE your pictures! They're clearly having the time of their life, those little cutie pies.
So happy!

I just have to say how ADORABLE bandit is!!! i have completely fallen for your little pup! he's got to be the cutest little boy ever, i think he is my second favourite blenheim (after my little Bailey, of course)!

just had to tell you how lovely i think your little boy is!

those are amazing pictures,they look professional!and they're my 3 favourite breeds of dogs,lucky you!

All I can say about those photos is, WOW! Keep those cards and letters coming.... Awesome! :jump:

These are the most amazing pictures!!! You could make a professional book of them! Gorgeous dogs too of course.... :lotsaluv:

Back