• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Oooops......I fell for it!!!!

Rj Mac

I was over at my Mum's tonight, and when I came back, the dogs all greeted me at the door and headed for the kitchen, obviously expecting dinner.....so being the dutiful Dad that I am, I fed them, and hear they are all blissfully eating away, enjoying there food........
Image011-2.jpg
[/IMG]
Image012-3.jpg
[/IMG]

Lisa meanwhile had been upstairs giving Kieran his bath came down the stairs, and said....."Why are you feeding them? I just gave them dinner half an hour ago!!!!!!!"

So there you have it.......tricked by my own dogs into giving them double helpings.......:rolleyes::eek:

And here they are afterwards in the computer room, suitably satisfied having duped Dad.......
Image013-4.jpg
[/IMG]

Dogs 1 - Dad a big fat 0!!!!!!!!

:rotfl:

Hi

Well they do say a Cavalier is of a far higher intelligence than us humans and I think I agree.:p

Hi again

Oh and I meant to say if the proof was in the pudding well now the pudding is in the Cav so we cant argue as theres no proof or should that be pudding.:confused::confused::confused:

haha! are you sure that hasn't happened more than once? Your lab looks quite "round" :p

:lol::lol:

Not to my knowledge icon_nwunsure.........Jake's just like his dad......a little middle age spread.......never did any harm.......to either of us icon_whistling;)

Ryan, you must be the soft touch in the house just like my hubby. This has happened so many times in our house.

I am the mean mommy and he is the generous daddy!! But he never has to get the lecture when I bring them to Pet's for their checkups!!!!! icon_blshing

Ryan, you must be the soft touch in the house just like my hubby. This has happened so many times in our house.

I am the mean mommy and he is the generous daddy!! But he never has to get the lecture when I bring them to Pet's for their checkups!!!!! icon_blshing

I admit it......caught red handed icon_whistling:lol:

I admit it......caught red handed icon_whistling:lol:

Well at least you admit it....Gerry will always be the one to say - no, I only give them a taste!!! Yeah right. I came home from an overnight in my friends and he was cooking lamb for their lunch. I ask you!!!

Well at least you admit it....Gerry will always be the one to say - no, I only give them a taste!!! Yeah right. I came home from an overnight in my friends and he was cooking lamb for their lunch. I ask you!!!

Lamb for lunch....sounds as if your husband is a man after my own heart :lol:....on the serious note tho, we're very lucky, in that the only 1 who's weight we need to monitor, is Jakes......typical Lab, would eat anything:rolleyes:

Back