• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

What a cheek!!

Scottie

I was in the park with my cocker spaniel today and seen a woman with a lovely little blenheim. We got to talking and she told me she got her from a kennel in Hamilton, she couldn't remember the name but I should go as they had lots of different breeds of dogs to choose from!! The reason she picked a cavalier was because they didn't eat much :rolleyes:
She then went on to say she wasn't going to stop as cocker spaniels were usually horrible and badly behaved, I couldn't believe it, my dog was lying down at my feet and her dog was climbing up my leg :rolleyes:
I was speechless, some people just seem to open their mouth without engaging their brains!

Good job she has not met my brothers cocker, she thinks she a cavalier and loves meeting other Cavs. In fact she can be a little bit too friendly with the male icon_whistling She may no longer have the bits but still remembers what to do. :eek:

Oh dear, some people just don't think, do they:rolleyes:

What an excellent way of picking a dog though... because they don't eat much! Maybe not, but their vet bills can be just as huge as any other breed!:swear:

I remember long months of research before deciding that the Cavalier was right for us. Reading their activity levels, grooming requirements, health issues just to name a few:eek:

I live near Hamilton and didnt know there was any kennels with cavaliers in them.
Cant believe she was so rude!
Cavaliers dnt eat much....i thought cockers would just eat slightly more than a cav.So not a huge difference.
What a way to choose a breed of dog....never mind their beautiful characters..... choosing because of how much they eat??? I have never heard that before.
Do u think she was aware of any health issues with them????

Last edited:
Oh dear oh dear. This woman is just the sort of person that the Puppy Farmers are aiming at. I'm suprised she didnt choose a Chauhaua (cant spell it, but those little mini dogs).

Back