• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Murphy's Holiday Snaps

murphy's mum

We were away to Lochgoilhead, West Highlands, for a short break, it was Murphy's first holiday with us. He seemed a bit confused by the whole thing, but really enjoyed the walks.

This is Loch Goil
P5170001.jpg

This was us in the village of Lochgoilhead
P5170011.jpg

The fantastic view accross Loch Awe
P5170018.jpg

Murphy and I out on a walk
P5180025.jpg

Murphy and his Dad at Loch Lomond
P5180028.jpg

And finally a shot of Murphy, looking like he's demented!
P5180024.jpg

Wow, what stunning scenery! Now why haven't I ever been to Scotland?
Murphy looked perfectly happy to be out and about.
Was it easy to find pet friendly accommodation?
Sins

It looks like the weather was not bad and you had a great time. Pictures are lovely. I love Scotland, so many open spaces and the people are very friendly. We try to get up there once a year. Its one place I would love to live. Maybe one day. :)

Yes the views were fabulous, I thought we had some lovely counrty around Dumfriesshire, but it really was stunning up there. I hope I can go further North next year:)

Sins, we normally go on hoilday with Hoseasons, and they have lots of pet friendly accomodation. Murphy's only complaint was the bed was too small. We have a Super King at home, the one in the lodge was only a Queen, so he couldn't squeeze on:lol: He wasn't happy that he had to sleep on his own bed:rolleyes:

Back