• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Why does he cry?

Sabby

I posted a few days ago about Harleys first walk not going to well because we ran into this uncontrolled Alsatian and that Harley cried all the way back to when we got home. Well I have my doubts now that it was the Alsatian that frightened him that much. The next day we just went round the block for about 15 minutes and Harley was happy to be out and about, he really loved his walk. As soon as we got to the front door the crying started and it continued for about 5-10 minutes. He was running up and down and he wanted to come on my lap and he kept licking my face. I tried to ignore him because as more I cuddled him the louder the crying became. I started distracting him with his teddy and that was doing the trick after a while. What could it be, as he is happy on the walk? I never had a dog that cried when they came home. I wonder what triggers of his crying. Any suggestions? :confused:

Sounds to me that he likes the walk and doesn't fancy going home quite yet. My boys would be outside (with me) or on a walk 24 hrs. a day. Because of the potty training with Alfie we're out more often and Casey loves it! When we visit our son's family in VA we're outside more than normal (to enjoy that demon cigarette :eek:) and they're in heaven.

Back