• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hurrey -xxxx the CKCS Club

Brian M

Hi

And I apologise for the above but after sending all the emails out today re that rejection I thought If people have a batch of mail to trawl through it can take time so .At this light hour I phoned the KC all gone home ring tomorrow which i will phoned the independant got the night editor very interested pls speak to the day editor then phoned k9 mag got through then bounced on to a private number spoke to a man said Bevely Cuddly is out but he was in total agreement with me and will tell Bev and she will probably want to speak tomorrow .So at last reaction from some.will let all know as an when it happens but if i was the ckcs club batten down again :)

Its awful they refused your membership, good luck Brian. I am not surprised anymore by what I find out about the ckcs club and the way it is working. :xfngr: for you that your story is taken on by those you have mentioned.

:xfngr::xfngr::paw::paw::paw: I hope this story gets the attention it deserves. Hopefully any others turned down will contact the same people!

Brian was wondering if you had written or e mailed the Dog World? I am sure they would be more than interested at your story:lpy:

BUMP

Just wondering if there was an update on find any any one else whose membership was rejected?

Last edited:
Hi

Did not hear of any more so it looks as though I could be the chosen ONE ,but i did hear not all the applications were looked at and that some had been carried over to the next committee meeting ,maybe let the dust settle a bit more .I did contact quite a few sections of the media and some did express their surprise at the action of the CKCS but it seems nobody actually run with it ,which is a shame ,I would have enjoyed being a member but that apart is it going to now discolour future applications from many other people who dared show any support for the BBC programme which I believe has now been shown in N America so the general reaction from there will be interesting to read.So it seems its died a death.:(

Brian, are there many members of CKCS Club UK that aren't breeders now or in the past ?

This is a question I would like to know the answer to. I joined 11 years ago as a pet owner and my membership went through quickly without a hitch, unlike the current ones.

Note that applications "held over" to the next Committee meeting means that even if the applicant is accepted they will not be eligible to vote this year.

I am suprised that the CKCS Club are willing to further show how biased they are, but given their previous behaviour I suppose that I shouldn't be.

Hello Brian,

It does seem that applications proposed or seconded by me have been refused ( almost unknown in the years I was on the committee ) or deferred until the next committee meeting in February.

It does all seem a little small minded.

Margaret C

Hi Margaret

It certainly cant be any reflection on forms signed by you as you only radiate kind thoughts and goodness ,personally I think you should start the MC CKCS club and we can all join and vote you Life President. :):rah:

Back