Thread: Washington State Breeders Here?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Washington State Breeders Here?

Are any breeders from Washington state on this forum? I'm looking for a black-tan Cav to keep my little Jewel company. I've seen lots of tri-colours and blenheims here but none that are black & tan. Any referrals?
    Thanks a lot!
    Margot

Post Thanks / Like

Hi margot,

I pmed you

Sara, mommy to Kosmo ~ 4 year blenheim boy and Faith 3 year b/t girl *rescue*

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Avoid at all costs the 'breeder' in Washington state pinned at the top of this forum. I am told her latest kennel name is Cascade but anyone seeking a dog in this region needs to be very, very careful as she uses many names and many kennel names and is adept at appearing legit though now a CONVICTED FELON for her approach to selling cavaliers.

As always all suggestions should be made privately and not posted to the board.

Please always remember that recommendations are never a definite guarantee of a good breeder. Any buyer needs to go through all the recommended screening and interview steps with a breeder and ask for ALL appropriate health and testing certs. And be aware of what is a real test and what is meaningless (eg vet heart testing rather than cardiologist).
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

This should be your starting point.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

For breeders in Washington State or anywhere else in the US, you might also look first at this article, "How to find a Cavalier breeder in the USA", at http://cavalierhealth.org/breeders.htm#HOW_TO_FIND

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks!

Thanks for your feedback and tips. I already own a Cavalier and am looking for another one to keep her company. I read all the posts about that "breeder" in Washington state and am keeping my eye out, not to worry. Appreciate your help.
    Margot