• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Here comes Éowyn!

ourempire

It is official! We are going to get a second dog. Her name will be Éowyn, the fair-haired Rohan princess from Lord of the Rings. She is 4½ weeks old now, and today we went to visit her for the first time.
She will be home with us the 18th of December, and we hope that Molly and her will become best friends :lotsaluv:

3049916253_f827811dc6_o.jpg

3050753730_6e4283e98a_o.jpg

She's beautiful :lotsaluv: Bet you can't wait until she comes home - no doubt the time will drag!

I'm sure her and Molly will be the best of friends.

My O my,she is just adorable:luv: !!! Congratulations with your little Lord of the rings princess...I love her name!.......
She´ll melt Mollys heart in a matter of seconds with that cute little face (y)

she is a doll! I know you are going to be eagerly awaiting the 18th! You will have Christmas a week early this year.:D

What a doll baby...... How lucky you are. She will make a perfect stocking stuffer. Congratulations.

Only 5 days to go now...

In 5 days we can pick up Éowyn. I just add another picture from our visit to her present home. We are spoiling Molly rotten right now while "talking" to her about her upcoming sister :)
3105778952_77cbc1be25_o.jpg

Only 5 days left:eek:.....time has flown!!! Promise to take lots and lots of pics when she´s home with you :)!

Back