• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Nifa ECG clear

Mimi

Hi ,
After the scare in the summer with Heidi getting pyometria we are having our nifa spayed on wednesday . I had her with the Vet this week to get her heart checked and he did an ECG which was clear . Her heart shows no problems .
I'm still scared but I dont want another dog to go through what Heidi went through .
Thank God Heidi is back too her usual self , happy and healthy again .
Mimi

Thats great news Mimi :jump:
Glad to hear that Heidi is back to herself. Hope all goes well on wednesday,we'll be thinking of you :flwr:

Hi ,
Just dropped Nifa off at the Vets to be spayed . She'll be kept in overnight , so I'll go visit later .
I'll be worried all day .
Mimi

You are doing the right thing for her. Dont worry she will be fine. Keep yourself busy today :v*cuum:....and post the moment you get her back home please

Hope all goes well today :xfngr:
Try not to worry too much, she'll be home before you know it :flwr:

She's come through the surgery fine so far , just being stiched up now . I'll be able to see her later and she'll be coming home tomorrow .
Relieved its gone well and cant wait until she's home .
mimi

Back