• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

This years 1st snowfall

Rj Mac

Got up this morning, and discovered we'd had a wee bit of snoe over night, and our 3 just love it, so got the camera out when on walkies, please excuse me....but I went a little snap happy :eek:

They're in no particular order....
Image003-9.jpg
[/IMG]
Image002-8.jpg
[/IMG]
Image001-9.jpg
[/IMG]
Image000-7.jpg
[/IMG]
Image004-5.jpg
[/IMG]
Image005-6.jpg
[/IMG]
Image006-8.jpg
[/IMG]
Image007-7.jpg
[/IMG]
Image008-8.jpg
[/IMG]
Image009-4.jpg
[/IMG]

Still more to come.......
Image010-5.jpg
[/IMG]
Image011-3.jpg
[/IMG]
Image012-4.jpg
[/IMG]
Image013-5.jpg
[/IMG]
Image014-6.jpg
[/IMG]
Really chuffed with this next 1 of Megs......
Image015-4.jpg
[/IMG]
Image016-5.jpg
[/IMG]
Last 1 guys, hope you like them......
Image017-4.jpg
[/IMG]

Phew.......hadn't realised just how many I'd took :rolleyes:

You are so lucky you had snow - here it was just hails and rain. Your dogs really enjoyed it - plowing through and getting the fur all wet and curled up with fur-snowballs :D

Great pics :p, looks like your doggies had super fun playing in the snow:D, mine love running and playing in snow too, hope we get some snow falls in Dublin :)

Ahhhh I cant wait till we get snow - Sparks was a little pup last time we had snow, I'd say he'll love it (Cass hates snow coz it's cold & wet!)

Those pictures are fab. I love snow. It hardly ever snows in Ireland, just rain and wind :( Ah well.
Rj Mac, Im thinking personalised Cavalier Christmas cards :p

Thanks guys, It's unusual to get snow where we are at this time of year, if we get any, it's usually in January or February, but it's a bonus for the dogs as they absolutely love it, and watching Jake, is like watching him as a pup again.....he just goes banana's :pi*no::lol:

Looks like they had a lot of fun. Last week we had snow for about an hour then it turned into rain.

Back