• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

2009 Calender Competition Winners...

merlinsmum

January - Dylan
2974260919_b905073716.jpg

February - Merlin & Oakley
2974510503_f0bec5513b_o.jpg

March - Holly and Bailey
2979392838_58c98d6c34_o.jpg

April - Tizzi and Woody
2979554942_da3c77177e_o.jpg

May - Royal flush
2982293856_e9f0c36497_o.jpg

June - looks like Nicki has this one in the bag....
2981533823_0bf8837399_o.jpg

July - Geordie, Chocolate and India
2981651763_43ae905a75_o.jpg

August - collage of non winners
3052401119_cf30c09783.jpg

September - Elja
2985040710_ed4ee602d0.jpg

October - Lucky
2985205910_d556b4a852.jpg

November - Molly and Bella
2987473766_0a5419841d_o.jpg

December - Willow
2986689973_7f02e20715_o.jpg

Please send me your originals in jpeg format ASAP I need to get them to the printers............. [email protected]

Last edited:
This is really lovely - I think it's the best one yet.

Well done everyone, there were some fabulous photos entered. :rah::rah: I am sure the calendars will bring a lot of enjoyment to many people and I know Karlin is extremely grateful for the funds raised, Irish Cavalier Rescue has been incredibly busy this year...so the funds are much needed.

A huge thank you to Kirsty for all her hard work co-ordinating and managing the calendar project (y)(y)

I think we need a volunteer for next year as Kirsty will be busy with other things :lotsaluv:?

Thanks Nicki, its been hard work this year as I have been away a LOT with work so have struggled to get online all the time.

Whoever volunteers for next year I will try and help as much as possible :)

I'll be honest, I REALLY wanted Dylan to win a month so thanks everyone, really thrilled. This is a fantastic calender.

Thank you so much Kirsty, you are so kind putting in all this work. :flwr::flwr::flwr:

The calendar looks brill!! thanks Kirsty!!

do you need the origionals for th august collage too?

Thank you Kirsty, the calender looks brilliant, I can't wait to get mine now, you have done a fantastic job, it shows how much work you have put into it :).
Pauline, I was rooting for Dylan to win January, well done Dylan.
I was wondering also if I need to email you pics for the August college, I am just so happy that Jasper and Gabby are in that :rah:.

The pictures are great and the quality of the photos is outstanding!! I've not been hanging around much lately and I'm glad I came over to have a look!

Hi Kirsty, I got my son to email you the pic as hotmail loses resolution when you send pictures. Thank you. :flwr:

Some great photos. :)
Now, not trying to throw a spanner in the works....but how was June decided if it was a 4-4 draw in the final poll, and my pic had mores votes in the original poll (which also contained the other finalist in the same thread)?

Again, not trying to cause problems....but it doesn't really seem that fair! :confused:

Now, not trying to throw a spanner in the works....but how was June decided if it was a 4-4 draw in the final poll, and my pic had mores votes in the original poll (which also contained the other finalist in the same thread)?

Again, not trying to cause problems....but it doesn't really seem that fair! :confused:

I agree, it should be Amie as she got more votes the first time, followed by a draw.

Hi Dave

There was a further poll on the tie:

http://board.cavaliertalk.com/showthread.php?t=28020

Hope that clears it up for you.

PS - it was a lovely picture of Amie!

Back