• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Introducing Lucy

It's fun having a puppy around, but it's also a lot of work. Charlie was all nicely potty trained and now we have to start all over again. Oh well, luckily Lucy is learning fast and she's a really good girl.

Charlie and Lucy love to play and they are so cute when they sleep together too. :)

It's always fun to watch them play.

Hi

Lucy is a beautiful little girl ,if my son Luke had been a girl he too would have been a Lucy.

Well I named our boy Charlie so I thought it would be fair to have my husband name our girl, so he chose Lucy. We came up with several names, but we always came back to Lucy.

The breeder named her Lucy as well, so we didn't have to change her name. We thought it was meant to be! :p

Back