Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations, she's gorgeous!
    Sunna & the dogs:
    Fjalar (8 years old tricolour boy)
    Mirra (5 years old blenheim girl)
    Molder (black & tan) - beautiful angel waiting at the Rainbow~Bridge

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Everyone!

well, we've had Lucy for almost a week now, actually today makes a week.

She's quite a character! This morning Charlie and Lucy were running around. Now mind you between the 2 of them they have plenty of toys, but no, they want to play with the same toy. Anyway, Charlie had a toy in his mouth and Lucy wanted it so she pulled his ear and he cried and when he cried he let the toy go. That's when she grabbed it and ran! She's sneaky, huh? Poor Charlie, but even when she does stuff like this to him he loves having her around because now he's not alone anymore, he has a friend to play with.
    Sandy (me) Charlie (Blenheim - born 7/1/07) Lucy (Tri-Color - born - 9/15/08 )

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like they are having fun together. Mine are the same, I got loads of toys but they want to play with the toy the other one is playing with. Just like children.
    Sabby
    Rosie-06/06 - Ebony-01/07 Harley-08/08
    " My sunshine doesn't come from the skies, it comes from the love in my dogs eyes "

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I'm glad they are having fun. CHarlie really needed a sister to play with. I never realized how sad he was before until now that he has Lucy. SHe tortures him, but in the end he loves her. Last night they were in my bed and Lucy is too small to go down the stairs so Charlie brought her a rawhide and a bone she they could play on the bed. They are just adorable.

I'm so glad we got Lucy.

Post Thanks / Like

Ahhhhh thats sooooo cute Charlie did that for his little sister!
    Sonia
    Cass (F - JRT - 25/11/97) Sparky (M - Blen - 11/01/08.) & Lucy (F - Blen - 12/11/09-ish!)
    Leo waiting at the bridge

Post Thanks / Like

Lucy is gorgeous . I'm glad Charlie and Lucy are getting along well. We've just added our second cavalier to our family and she's gorgeous. She is also a tricolour . It is also the best thing we did as Sally also has constant company and we have more puppy cuddles . My carpet and decoration is suffering though with having two dogs so after Christmas we are renewing the whole lot!!
    Sally (Blenheim) 01/02/07
    Lois (Tricolour) 25/09/08

Post Thanks / Like

aww they're cute! Yes, luckily we have hardwood floors downstairs but carpet upstairs, so she's already done some damage upstairs! But that's my fault for not watching her. I told my husband this morning that after she's done with potty training we'll need to change the carpet, it's about 3 years old, but it's a light color so you can really see it. We're steam cleanign the carpets this weekend.

AFter this weekend, they'll have to be downstairs until Lucy is potty trained.

Post Thanks / Like

Aw, soooo cute! I keep picturing Bandit and Lizzie, it sounds like how they play, too.