• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Fufu in the snow

Nicki

Posting this for Lance {Debbie}, her oldie Fufu is currently stopping with me - we have had some snow over the last few days, and Fufu just loves it :D She loves to roll in it and is so happy - it's wonderful to see her at 10years 9 months so full of the joy of being alive :lotsaluv:

DSC00080-1.jpg

Thats a lovely photo, you can see in her face she having fun.

How long did it take to get the pom poms off her, she looks like she is carrying twice the weight.:lol:

We had to set to with the hairdryer and a towel :D

it takes a little while to melt the snow balls and get the out of the coat - I don't like to leave them as it can make them sore.

Fufu went out after tea and came back covered in even more snow :eek: i heard this thump thump across the kitchen floor, and when she came into the sitting room, she was covered!! It took me ages to get them out :rolleyes:

She is very beautiful and a huge personality with it - she lets you know what she wants and if you don't do what she expects, she gives you a hard stare LOL

Wow, I haven't seen that much snow in about 30 years!!!!
When I moved to Cork we just don't get snow near the coast.It's a beautiful heartwarming photo, she's amazing and I hope you and Deb have many more years with her.
Sins

my next sculpture is going to be a cavalier in the snow , maybe fufu would like to be a model for me ;)

Thank you for all the lovely comments. Debbie is without a computer at the moment but I'm sure she will be pleased to see this when she gets back onlline :)

Angela, I'm sure Fufu would be thrilled to be a model for you.

This is anopther shot of her

She is beautiful and the "pompoms" are quite enhancing :) I used to have a very wide tooth comb and one day I tried it on my Old English Sheepdog's pompoms and it was like magic-just cleared them right off. Haven't thought to find one for the Cavaliers-got to write a note to self.

Thanks everyone - and Frecklesmom, that's an excellent tip, I haven't tried that...will have to fine a wide toothed comb and give it a try.

Back