• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New... pics of our baby

jlaw

Hi everyone. My wife and I are first time cavalier (and dog) owners and this site is a great resource! Winston joined the family in September for my wife's birthday. We also have two cats, Turbo and Tidbit, who are still very unsure of what to make of their new brother. The boy cat seems to be warming up to him but the girl gets very aggressive. Neither one is declawed so we try to keep a close eye on them.

Here are a few pictures of Winston. We got him the coat when we were out for a walk and he got cold and started shivering... when we got him home, he didn't want us to take it off! Looking forward to spending more time on the site.

winston1.jpg

winston2.jpg

winston3.jpg

winston4.jpg

Winston is darling. I am glad you are keeping a close eye on the cats. I had a friend who had a cat ,and a new puppy, and the cat scratched the puppy's eye. It was pretty serious and scary......

Hi and welcome.icon_welcome

I have 2 cavaliers and a cat....mine are fine. My cat Cara keeps her distance but plays with them when she feels like it.
I would just keep a watch on them but you will be surprised how quickly they will get used to each other.:)

Winston is so handsome!:lotsaluv:

Winston is darling. He has such a sweet face. Good luck with the cats and everyone getting along, and welcome to the board!

Welcome!! Definitely keep an eye on the kitties and Winston....we had an older cat when we got Jake and she got him right across the eye one night requiring a trip to the ER. Thankfully she did not puncture the cornea, just scratched it. Lots of people on here have cats and Cavaliers and have some really wonderful pictures of them together. It'll just take time.

I just adore that last picture of his little body with his hood up around his head!! What a cutie!!

Winston is adorable -sooooooo cute in that coat. Annie loves my cats but at times they are totally annoyed by her !

Can't comment on the cat-dog thing as we don't have cats, but I wanted to agree with everyone else and tell you that Winston is beautiful! He has such rich coloring and pretty markings!

Back