• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Christmas Cards in Aid of Irish Cavalier Rescue

Mimi

Karlin's gang came to Kilkenny and we had fun creating the portraits for christmas cards .
A sneak peak , Karlin will post ordering details and prices .

3056221815_958ea53efe.jpg

3056221825_6f7af4ccea.jpg

3056221831_92896e96b6_o.jpg

Mimi

Oh they are just fantastic - well done to both of you. The doggies look amazing :D

I will definitely be ordering some - can always use them next year if I don't use them all this year (y)

Aww, they're sweet, Leo has the loveliest eyes :luv:
Will definitely be ordering cards, parents want some as well.

The top card is a definite but I think the others will be chosen from these. I am interested to know which people like! It is hard for me to know what people would be most likely to buy.

Attachments

• Four2sample.jpg
    Four2sample.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 521
  • Lucy2sample.jpg
    Lucy2sample.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 502
  • Lilysample.jpg
    Lilysample.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 502
We had such a great time getting the pics done but boy did I have a carload of exhausted dogs going home -- they were silent and sleeping all the way back!

If you are looking for a great gift for yourself, talk to Mimi about doing a photo shoot with your dogs if you are in driving distance.

Gosh these are fabulous! Karlin, I'd buy all of them, but especially love the one with all four in one shot, and I think the one of Lucy is just gorgeous. Can we buy a selection?

Mimi, what absolutely gorgeous shots. Wonderful, wonderful cards.

Last edited:
Hoping to have these to take orders for next week... just getting some final prices and making some final decisions.

I love all the cards - absolutely delightful. To raise money for such a worthy cause at Christmas - ........... that's what Christmas is for, so I'll put my order in as soon as.(y)

Back