• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Huey returns!

Donald Duck

Greetings all!! I know I've been gone for a while but was busy having a baby! Her name is Sophie and she just turned one! As you can imagine our Cavalier, Huey, is her very best bud. He's still my "first child" and is as spoiled as ever (who can resist him?) Here are some pictures of them together over the past yiear!

CopyofIMG_00882.jpg

IMG_00182.jpg

CopyofIMG_0022a2.jpg

IMG_01002.jpg

CopyofIMG_00022.jpg

IMG_02872.jpg

IMG_07022.jpg

IMG_07042-1.jpg

IMG_07732.jpg

IMG_07722.jpg

Such cute photos. I love the first one. Looks like they get on great together :lotsaluv:

Beautiful baby :lotsaluv:,and Huey is very handsome :). Its nice to see them getting along so well (y). Friends for life :luv:.....Just don't like to see dogs in cribs with babies :(....

OMG - they are so adorable. Little partners in crime ;)
My little boy is 18 months and he is like you Sophie, he holds Belle's lead when we go for walks and she follows him everywhere.
Your 2 babies are gorgeous :luv:

Congratulations on Sophie's arrival! She is absolutely beautful, as is Huey as always!

Last edited:
I just loved those pictures!!! It was so neat to see the progression from baby to little one. And I love that Sophie and Huey are such good buddies. Really really neat to see!! Sophie is beautiful!!!

They are both absolutley gorgeous! :lotsaluv:

My husband and I are trying for a baby at the moment so I hope when/if it eventually happens my Star looks after it just as much!

Lovely both of them...i bet your little girl will be very passionate about cavaliers when she gets older:)

congratulations! Your daughter and your doggie are both gorgeous, and those photos are just great examples of kids and cavs being great together (with supervision, of course!).

They are great photos.

your daughter is beautiful, her picture in pink with the rosy cheeks is amazing. thanks for posting

SOOOOO cute!!! I love all of the pictures, they're adorable! Your baby is so cute, congratulations!!!

Back