• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Update on Gizmo

PATRICK2512

Hi everyone,

Gizmo and I wish to thank each and everyone of you for your kind words and advice and hope all of you are doing ok.:dogwlk:

Gizmo is doing very well on his medication, and I have bought him a great new harness that he now loves. I have unwraped the cotton wool I had projectd him into and he is again living life to the fullest. He still has days where he is lethargic but these are very few and far between. His neuroligist is very pleased by him as is his vet, whom i think must be getting sick of my constant questions and worrying.:blabla:

I have started getting on with life better now too. I admit it is difficult and despite being told off I still find it hard not to put everything down to his condition. I have to tell remind myself that at this moment in time yes he has this but he is fine so I let him live his life. He has had no yelping, no limping, he is jumping, playing and getting into all his usual trouble that makes me love him all the more.

Again thank you to all who helped, it ment so much to me and Gizmo. We will contnue to update you all. :lotsaluv:

Lots of love

P&G

:paw:(y)

Hey Patrick

So glad that Gizmo is doing really well.:rah:
Where abouts did he get his MRI scan? Im near Glasgow and its always handy to know where there is one close by.

You sound more positive.....good luck to u and ur wee boy!

Hi Patrick

I'm really glad Gizmo is doing well!

Can I just ask you what medication Gizmo is on because it sounds just like how Star is doing at the moment?
:)

I am so happy that Gizmo is doing better, and I am glad you are able to love each day. Please do tell us what he is taking and keep us informed on his progress. You always have support on this board.

Back