• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Some Holiday Snaps

Sabby

I am sitting at home looking at the horrible weather so I started looking through my photos to see if something can cheer me up. I came across our Holiday photos from April this year. My old next door Neighbour has the brother and sister and half sister of my girls and we got into a habit of all going away together every April. And Scotland always cheers me up.

This is my neighbour and my Hubby
DSC00098.jpg

DSC00106.jpg

The beaches are so lovley (looking across to Mull of Kintyre)
DSC00100.jpg

DSC00142.jpg

All cudled up after a long walk
DSC00034.jpg

My Ebony with her brother
DSC00023.jpg

Going Home :(
DSC00174.jpg

Wow what fab pics and beautiful dogs u have there!
I especially love your black n tans....they are so hairy, i love them!Am keeping my :xfngr: when my 6 mth pup gets older has lots and lots of long hair....and lots on top of her head!!!
The pic on ur sofa looks great.
:lotsaluv::lotsaluv::lotsaluv:

Oh these are great photos. That looks very like Ardnamurchan!
Holly and Murphy love the beach.... and by the looks of it so does your crew :)

Oh these are great photos. That looks very like Ardnamurchan!
Holly and Murphy love the beach.... and by the looks of it so does your crew :)

We were in Girvin in Ayrshire. What you can see is Isle of Arran. And the one with the Lighthouse is Turnberry, the famouse Golf Course is right behind the sand dunes. They are holding the Golf Open Championships there in 2009. I fell in love with the place. I have been to a few places in Scotland put no matter where you go people are always friendly and welcoming.

This is a picture of Ailsa Creg.
DSC00069.jpg

Back