• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bailey's got conjunctivitis

Ejay

My poor puppy is ill again, she has had green gunge in her eyes for a few days and theyfil up as soon as i have cleared them!

I took her tothe vets this avo and she had her tears checked and dye put in her eyes to check the eye - she looks really strange with orange eyes!!

I've been given eye cream to put in so waiting my Nick to get home as i think she'll wriggle if i try by myself.

the good news is she has grown!!!! (not by much, but it all helps!!) she now weighs a whopping.... 3.85kg which means she has put on 0.2kg in approx 5 weeks, which is much better than nothing at all. At nearly 8 months i was hoping we may have just passed the 4kg mark, but sadly no such luck!

I also asked about spaying her while i was there but they have sugsted against putting her under anaesthetic til she is a lot more stable.

Now i am off to cuddle my orange eyed monster :hug:

poor girl. you have had a time with her. I can hardly believe how tiny she is. My 14 week old Lizzie weighs as much as Bailey.

Poor little Bailey ill again! You have been through so much with her. Hopefully her little system will soon settle and she won't continue to have so many health issues. :xfngr:

Sending a hug for Bailey, poor little darling. I hope that she is soon much better.

Thanks for all your good-wishes for Bailey!

Well these eye drops are brilliant - the ees are already producing far less gunk and Bailey seems a lot happier in herself.

Bailey herself has been a little star, i was somewhat dreading her being a wriggler, but she just sits there on Nick's lap and lets me pop the eye cream in with no fuss - what a little star!!

Back