• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

lost dog

Aileen

It is my Brithday today I am going to look for a lost dog he is very frighten
so copuld you please wish that he is find he has been out for about 3 months :xfngr:
---Aileen and the gang(Barney---Jazzie---Jake)

It is my Brithday today I am going to look for a lost dog he is very frighten
so copuld you please wish that he is find he has been out for about 3 months :xfngr:
---Aileen and the gang(Barney---Jazzie---Jake)
Good Luck..Very Sad

Happy Birthday Aileen for yesterday....my sons bday was yest too.
HOpe ur having a good weekend and fingers crossed u find the lost dog.

No news on the dog were he is very rough and wet he is a dog rehome from the RSPCA and was lost not 3 months ago but 6 I knew I could not manage today but there are still people looking for him:xfngr:
---Aileen and the gang (Barney---Jazzie---Jake)

I'm praying he can be found Aileen it's so cold now poor thing, is there any chance someone's took him in thinking he was a stray, anyway good luck with the search and l hope it's a happy outcome
And Happy belated birthday wishes to you :flwr:

I do hope the wee chap :( is found soon - especially as the weather is extremely cold and he must be very frightened:(

It is so sad, when one reads of such situations and can only hope someone has found him and being looked after.

They are still looking for him is name is Inra if he is not found by Friday I might take another walk up there
---Aileen and the gang (Barney---Jazzie---Jake)

Back