• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Estimated Breeding Values

Kate H

The Midland Cavalier Club are hosting a talk by Dr Tom Lewis and Dr Sarah Blott on Saturday 21 February on 'Estimated Breeding Values for Syringomyelia in the CKCS'. It's at Baginton Village Hall near Coventry (near the airport), starts with tea/coffee at 10.00 am and the talk is at 10.30, and it's 'free to all interested parties'. If you want to go, contact Mrs Mary Rees, Little Oaks, 114 Hawkes Mill Lane, Coventry CV5 9FN, Tel. 024 7640 3583.

The Midland Club has also produced a good little leaflet to give to people thinking of getting a Cavalier, stressing the need for health checks.

Kate and Oliver (who didn't win anything at today's Ch. show, but throughly enjoyed his day)

Hello Kate,
Thank you for this information. I will try & get to the talk.
The Midland Club are to be congratulated, they have been very pro-active on the health front & arranged so many £100 scanning days for their members and other cavalier owners.
I must try & get hold of one of the leaflets, as I would be very interested to see what advice they give about the health testing of parents.

Glad that you and Oliver enjoyed your day.

Margaret C

Perhaps the Midland Club would give permission to have the pamphlet scanned and posted here and on other Cavalier chat groups. Anyone have a contact they could ask and see? I would love to read what they have put together.

Hi Kate h

As i am not a leftie but only a ckcs rejectie is it possible that the Midlands Club accepts new members i do promise to behave and it would be nice to join one even if the big one didnt want me.?:)

Back