• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cold & Frosty morning!

Ejay

We took Lily & Bailey down to the nearest park this morning, it was lovely and crispy from the frost and as it was soooo cold we had the park all to ourselves. :dogwlk:

I've been working hard on recall with Bailey for months now and this is the first time she was off-lead - she loved it!! her and Lily ran round the park for ages!! Thought i'd share some pics...

3071395071_c13675fb5e.jpg

3071401187_1a2f153550.jpg

3071411199_1db6b6315f.jpg

Great pics, the last one with Bailey running and ears flapping is so cute.
Gabby would get on well with Lily, she seems to love Westies and her one good friend is a Westie called George.
Its lovely to see them running off lead and getting plenty of exercise:).

I love the pink coat! :lotsaluv:

i got it in Pets at Home in the 'boutique' section. it's the only one in the whole shop that fit her at the time... i think in another month or so (if she decides to grow :confused: then i may need to replace it with the next size up - i'm really happy with it though, keeps her lovely and warm and the hood is buttoneddown so it doesn't get in the way.

Back