• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Start of Advent Jasper and Gabby

Jasperxxgabby

Well its the start of advent, and Jasper and Gabby are getting in the christmas spirit, (even if I am not)

3073662681_ae01ba796f.jpg

3073671207_fc25e46b4d.jpg

They are lovely pics - i haven't put my xmas decs up yet but that has definately tempted me!! Need to get on with my NVQ and essays first though as deadline is a week today, then i can put them up!

I LOVE the Santa's little helper neck ties - where did you get them - so so cute!!!

Hi Emily, the neck ties are from BHS, I had them on Saturday and had 20% off them. They are now wrapped for xmas :).
I don't put up the decorations until around the 12th day before christmas but its a new tree and the kids couldn't wait, it is already getting on my nerves, it is a slim type and looks quite pathetic I think :lol:, (I'm mad at myself cause the traditional one was the same price. Oh well.:))

Back