• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Anyone use Jack & Joes food?

Dublin

Does anyone use Jack & Joes food made by TV vet Joe from Vets in Practise?

I saw him at Crufts last year & the food sounded good to me but I couldnt get it here in ROI - but I picked up a bag in Newry yesterday to see if my kids liked it.
Just wondered what people think of it?

I don’t know about the kibble but the wet food has the same ingredients then Nature Diet (Holistic Food). Jack & Joes is about £1.45 and Nature Diet is 75 pence.

I feed Nature Diet and I am sure I saw someone on this forum saying they do. Both are good. It consists of Chicken 60%, Brown Rice min 5%, Vegetables min 5%, Kelp, Rosemary and Rubbed Sage, Omega 3&6 provided by Flax and Fish Oil and Natural ground bone. The Fish one has Fish 60%, Rice 20%, Potato 8%, Kelp etc.
The Jack& Joe Food has same ingredients just double the price.

:updte:

Well, my two have been eating their Jack & Joes food now for a week & a half & they both LOVE it & Cassies coat seems a bit shinier that in used to be (bearing in mind shes a JRT!). She also really loves the food which is good as she can be a bit picky, wheras Sparky will eat anything & so far it's agreeing with Sparky's digestion (which has been fine the last 4-5 months anyway) so all is well!

I mix in a little yarrah organic or sardines with their breakfast just so it's not the same meal each time (& because Cass has a glucosamine suppliment in her breakfast that I have to crush as she wont take whole tablets!!)

Back