• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I'm so excited!

murphy's mum

I've just had a phone call to see if I'd be available for a homecheck!!!:jump:

Can't believe it, it might even be this weekend, but I'll have to keep my fingers crossed. I'm bouncing in my seat as I type, Murphy thinks I've gone daft:D (Maybe just a little)

So watch this space, I could :xfngr: soon be the proud owner of a little Blenhiem female. I haven't seen any pictures yet, not that I care, but I'm so curious. I hope we get her, it will be like Christmas come early:mexwav::mexwav:

:jump: Congratulations :jump:
Will keep fingers and paws crossed that all goes well :xfngr:

That's awesome! Is she a rescue or is the breeder doing a home check?

Congratulations! (And I'm very jealous, but very happy for you!)

That's awesome! Is she a rescue or is the breeder doing a home check?

Congratulations! (And I'm very jealous, but very happy for you!)

Yes she is a rescue, she is called Misty, she is an ex-breeding bitch, currently staying with 'Misty', being re-homed with The Spaniel Trust:)

Trying not to get my hope up too much, but it's not really working:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Here is a little picture of Misty
misty.jpg

Isn't she stunning? This is the first time I've seen her, but I think I'm in love:luv:

Thats exciting! Lets hope Father Christmas has got her on his list for you. Let us know how it goes.:jump:

Oh, she is a little doll. Keeping my fingers crossed. She looks like a perfect addition to your family. Can't wait to hear the outcome. When will you know?

Oh, she is a little doll. Keeping my fingers crossed. She looks like a perfect addition to your family. Can't wait to hear the outcome. When will you know?

Just waiting on a phone call to confirm the homecheck, but thay would like her homed before Christmas, so....:xfngr:

Back