• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Christmas cards are in!!

Hi Karlin, sorry I did not realise the previous posts were from last year. Had sent you a paypal amount but if you let us know when you have caluclated this year's amount I will send you the difference.
Judy

Hi Karlin, sorry I did not realise the previous posts were from last year. Had sent you a paypal amount but if you let us know when you have caluclated this year's amount I will send you the difference.
Judy
I didn't realise either. I was about to order, then I saw your post. Too excited by the lovely cards.:)

I think they will be the same -- just need to get a few moments to go back over this thread again. I haven;t had time to get the card post back up for this year.

We have a range of good options for people looking for cards this year as margaret C has some posted too!

Hard to believe it is holiday card time of the year again fast approaching... :eek: Seems I just stored everything in the attic! Wait -- I probably was so far behind that that's true... :rolleyes:

I know how busy you are Karlin but was just wondering whether you had had a chance to see if you still have any of these cards from last year left and whether I should send you extra money for the postage

Yes I have tons of them. :) I will do them at the same price as last year and will get yours sent out. Also will do a fresh thread on them tomorrow or the next day.

Back